Jay Goluguri is a software engineer and product management professional. Jay understands and explores the unique challenges and opportunities of people, product management and shares his views and lessons to help conceive, build and launch products to market.
Does Jay have a day job?
Short answer: Yes he does.
Jay is currently a Group Product Manager at Reliance Jio. Prior to that he spent over 11 yrs at Texas Instruments (a Fortune 200 company) leading product development teams, building online communities and running product management and marketing.
Does this guy even have a formal education?
You bet he does! He is a graduate of Stanford University’s ‘Stanford Innovation and Entrepreneurship certificate’, holds a Masters in Computer Science from The University of Texas At Dallas and a Bachelors in Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (it’s like the MIT of India – but way harder to get into).
Want to get personal?
Here are 5 facts about Jay that you wont find elsewhere :
- He lost 65lbs after serious diet & exercise and he managed to gain it all back. He is now working on loosing it again!
- He loves to take quite walks
- He loves to play with dogs – but doesn’t enjoy picking up their poop
- He loves sunshine and hates cold weather.
- He visited 11 countries to date.
- Bonus fact: He simply loves coffee!!
You can reach him by email : Jay@JayGoluguri.com
The views expressed on this site are my own and do not reflect those of my employer or its clients.