Whether you a enterprenuer, small business owner. One of the scarcest resources you have is your time. If we are not cautious on how and what we spend our time on – we will end up not getting things done.
In this episode I share several insights on how you can manage your most precious asset – your time!
Click to Listen
- Understand of why we are not able to get things done.
- Story of ‘stones in a jar’
- 5 part framework on how to rethink your time management
- Nail your top 4-5 MIPs
- Shun stuff that is not a MIP
- Erect and protect walls.
- Have a system to collect and process stuff
- Leave some slack
- How to handle things — major life changes wreck havoc on your time.
- Allan Dubon asked, “How do you create time for family. I’d like to hear from someone who is as busy as I am does to fit it all in?”
- The topic for next podcast is “Your Website – a solid foundation”: In the next episode I focus on essentials of web precense – Your Website. We will talk about tip and ticks to getting you website setup and build for a solid foundation
- If you have a question on the topic you can head leave me a voicemail at 972 696 9624 or via http://MarketingBSchool.com/podcastquestion
- With all questions – I will include a link to your blog or website in my show notes and will help cross promote your site.
- Post : How to Get to the Stuff that Matters
- Ebook: Creating your Personal Life Plan
- Tools: Omnifocus, Nobze
- External Post: How author Daniel Pink writes – and erects his personal walls to do so
- If you enjoyed this show please rate it on iTunes and write a brief feedback. It would really help in getting the word out. Thank you!